Thursday, May 26, 2011

just for you =*





Yes,i love him ;)










we not sweet as like them but we sweet like candy =3






EVEN



He does not has this sexy body shape.




He dont know how to photograph.






He didnt wear those shirt that i like.






You like to crazy around with your friend just like others boy do so.






You didnt smoke anymore.sigh* good boy





You always like play like a child.






You dont know how to play a gitar.






You're not handsome like him.






You dislike to wear spec,i like a boy with a spec. sobsob*






You like to do some stupid face or funny thing.







You're not cute as like him.






BUT,I'M STILL LOVE YOU.






Yes,my boyfriend love me.






EVEN



I'm not famous like ladygaga.






I'm not HER.






I'm aint beautiful and pretty as like them ! grrr*







I didnt has this type of body shape.GRRR *







I didnt has this sexy lip.









I dont know how to cook well.









I dont know how to shake as like them and didnt go clubbing before.
sad for this *






I like to buy everything and like to shopping.






I didnt has F cup when i'm 16years old just like HER !!



singing just cant get enough.*













BUT,I DO.
I DO LOVE YOU.



I DO FOR EVERYTHING THAT I CAN DO.



;D




No comments:

Post a Comment