Friday, June 10, 2011

wedding

AHAHA,update update and update

no point for this post because i'm too bored while my dear not at home

dear,tomorrow dont jealous your uncle wedding hah xD


dear,just tell your cousin

' YEAH, I HAVE GIRLFRIEND !!! '


hmm...well

I'm teenage,so always like to imagine

so, i imagine when i'll marry,where,and who that unlucky guy?

dear? haha

BEACH

i wish my wedding is on the beach ,yeah seaside

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x)


photo :


i wish my wedding just like this !!

















I want wear this wedding dress T____________T

if my body backside will change better or recover ;'(







aha,our wedding cake can do like that !

FUN FUN FUN and GUAI LAN !


or dear you want wear the wedding dress? hehe !!


COME ON,WE DO,RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment